Central Heat and Air
Weight Limit: None
Maximum # of Pets: 2
Additional Security Deposit for Dog or Cat: $300 for 1 Pet / $500 for 2 Pets
Pet Rent: $25/ Month Per Pet
Dogs (with restrictions)
Restricted Breeds include but are not limited to: Akita, Chow, Doberman, Pitbull, Staffordshire Bull Terrier, Rottweiler, Presa Canarios, Wolf Hybrid, Siberian Huskies, Alaskan Malamutes and German Shepherds. These breeds are not permitted to occupy or visit the premises. Similarly, any animal(s) with a bite history, aggressive nature or similar offense will be restricted as well. Mixes of these breeds will also not be accepted.
Cats, Small Birds, Fish*, Non-Venomous Snakes and Other Small Caged Animals
Restrictions: Fish tanks above 40 gallons, medium to large birds, venomous snakes and or any animal illegal in the State of California are not permitted to occupy or visit the property or rental home.
*Renter’s Insurance is required of all residents that have 20 to 40 gallon fish tanks.
Lefever Mattson Property Management and its employees abide by State and Federal Law associated with Companion Animals also known commonly as assistance, therapy or emotional support animals. To qualify as a companion animal(s), for the purpose of this application, unless the need is readily apparent, the applicant must provide written verification from a heath care professional. The written document must be on letterhead including contact information and is to contain the following information: 1)The applicant, or member of his/her household is a person with a disability; 2) The need for the animal(s) to assist the person with that specific disability; 3) Verification that the animal(s) actually assists the person with that disability, and; 4) document must be signed by the health care professional. Under no circumstances will a representative of LeFever Mattson Property Management request any details regarding the disability. By signing below, the applicant authorizes a LeFever Mattson Property Management employee to confirm with the healthcare professional that they are the signatory of the required document. Online certificates will not be accepted as the required document from a health care professional.
Proof that an animal is identified as a “Service” animal may be verified with identification card(s) or written documentation adequately substantiating the animals’ training in any appropriate category, including but not limited to: Guide or Seeing Eye Dog, Hearing or Signal Dog, Psychiatric Service Dog, Sensory or Social Signal Dog, Seizure Response Dog or, any similar training. The same documentation will suffice for miniature ponies trained for similar purpose.
Regulations & Restrictions
- Animal(s) shall not be kept, bred or used for any commercial purpose. Only the above referenced animal(s) will be allowed. All others are strictly prohibited.
- Animal(s) must be confined to the resident(s)s’ home and must not be allowed to roam free or be tethered. Animal(s) must not be left unattended on patios or balconies. Animal(s) in transit are to be carried, restrained by leash, or placed in an animal carrier. Animal(s) shall be exercised on leash, off the premises or in animal exercise areas specifically designated for their use (if applicable). Any tethers found on or around the premises will be removed and disposed of properly without notice to resident.
- Persons who walk animal(s) are responsible for immediately cleaning up after their animal(s) and discarding securely bagged animal waste in proper receptacles. Cat litter or any animal waste may not be disposed of in toilets.
- Resident(s) are responsible for any damages to the home or common areas caused by their animal(s). Any damages caused by cleaning chemicals or other such materials used in an attempt to remedy said damages is additionally the responsibility of the Resident(s).
- No animal(s) will be permitted to become a nuisance or create any unreasonable disturbance. Examples of nuisance behavior for the purposes of this paragraph are as follows:
- Animals whose behavior causes personal injury or property damage.
- Animals who make noise continuously and/or incessantly for a period of time causing a disturbance to any person at any time of day or night.
- Animals in common areas who are not in complete physical control of a responsible human companion and on a hand-held leash of no more than ten feet in length or in an animal carrier.
- Animals who relieve themselves on walls or floors of the rental home, property or common areas.
- Animals who exhibit aggressive or other dangerous or potentially dangerous behavior.
- Animals who are unclean or infested with parasites.
- Notwithstanding any other provision herein, there will be no collection of a pet deposit, pet rent or any associated fees typically assessed to the resident for companion or service animal(s). If applicable, an animal caretaker must provide for the collection of the assistance animal’s waste, with the contact information of the animals’ care taker to be given to the property management employee. Furthermore, nothing herein shall hinder full access to the premises and/or the common areas to individuals with disabilities or their assistance animals.
- Feeding or otherwise caring for stray animals is prohibited. Stray or injured animals shall be reported to the local animal control authority for pick up.
- Visiting animals or pet sitting is not permitted at any time.
- Resident(s) and animal caregivers shall indemnify the landlord and hold harmless against loss or liability of any kind caused by their animal(s).
- Resident(s) agrees that if any animal(s) are kept on the premises during any part of the occupancy, resident(s) shall be responsible, over and above the security deposit, for all costs incurred as a result of damages caused by said animal(s), including but not limited to the cleaning, repairing, or replacing of carpets, drapes, blinds, lawn, trees, shrubs, fences, walls, doors, baseboards, and screens. Said costs shall be billed and due within 30 days or will be paid upon vacating. Failure to immediately pay for damages caused by the animal(s) will cause termination of the privilege to have the animals.